- Absolutely wear-free hydrostatic guide for the Z-axis for traverse of smallest increments without stick-slip
- Weight compensated cross-slide with anti-friction non-play guides and direct measuring system
- Rigid slide and guide-construction for the Y-axis with anti-friction non-play guides and direct measuring system
- Spindle unit with true running accuracy of approx. 0,003 mm
- Tilted built-in milling spindle as upper tool head: The swivelling (B-axis) built-in milling spindle enables very flexible machining on the main-spindle and the optional sub-spindle
- Tool magazine UniCen 700 and UniCen 1000
The tool head is supplied with tools by the NC-controlled chain type magazine. The standard configuration is a magazine for 34 tools (HSK 63, optionally CAPTO C6, HSK 100). Optionally magazines for 60 and 90 tools are available.
- Tool magazine UniCen 502 and UniCen 504
The tool head is supplied with tools by the NC-controlled disc type magazine. The standard configuration is a magazine for 36 tools (HSK 63, optionally CAPTO C6). Optionally magazines for 72 and 108 tools are available.
- Control: Fanuc 31i (UniCen 502 and UniCen 504) or Siemens 840D (UniCen 700 and UniCen 1000)
- Lower turret (optional) For simultaneous machining with two tool heads the machine can optionally be provided with a lower turret. The lower slide has degrees of freedom in the U- and W-axes. Optionally the lower turret is equipped with a tool drive.
- Tailstock or sub-spindle (optional)
For shaft machining or for double-end machining the machine can optionally be provided with an NC-controlled tailstock or an NC-controlled sub-spindle for the automatic transfer of the workpiece.
- Steady rest (optional)
For support of shaft-machining the machine can optionally be provided with an NC-controlled steady rest.
- Tool-/ Workpiece measurement (optional)
For machine-integrated measurement optionally a workpiece probe type system with a touch probe or laser-optical measurement system for tool measurement can be added.